If you conduct a very informal poll and ask your friends "what is most important in life?" I'll bet you get different answers.
I did this recently and the answers I got were pretty interesting.
- One young person. Our daughter, said Family was most important. ( Being the young Mom of two little children, our Grand children.)
- Another person ( my husband ) said that it is important to be sure of yourself, stand up for yourself. He recently had a small stroke, so being postive about yourself makes good sense to me.
- A young man (my son) thought that going for your dream was the most important thing in his life. He recently wrote, directed and co-produced his first movie "Nucleur Neighbourhood", which took him 2 years to accomplish.
As a Wife of 21 years and Mother of two grown children as well as a Grandmother of two. Raising my family to be self reliant and be great people is very important to me.
Image of our side garden with our garden, and new car. Our dog SAM
Leaving a legacy for my family with my online business is really important to me. Helping others to obtain their goals.
In business what is most important is to do what is best for your client. Whatever that would be: more clients or customers to your store. Keeping those customers as well.
Some questions to ask would be :
- Who is your target market client?
- Where would you find them?
- Do you know what their problems are?
- How can you help them with your expertize?
What types of programs would suit them? See my business page.