Need some ideas on how to promote your business brand design or increase demand for your services?
Let’s start with 5 brand design graphics that will help promotions for your business and increase your visibility
While there are many different ways to promote your offers;
- if you are just starting out or
- you have been online marketing for a while
The promotional suggestions below will give you some great ideas.
First “What is it that your potential customers need?”
- An ebook – on what you can help them with?
- A quick checklist – on what you provide?
- A high-quality content article – or report?
5 Brand Design Graphics You Need For Your Next Promotion:
1. BASIC BLOG POST COVER GRAPHIC ( top image)For every post I create, I offer a Blog Post Cover Graphic. This Cover Graphic will help you get traction with your post – when scanning the graphic to Pinterest you can have another source of lead generation to your blog from the platform.
2. PROMOTION BOX Include the optin or download to another blog post or within the different areas of your website. You can also include it in the blog post as you see it here. Put it near the top and again at the bottom. People scanning your post only read the first little bit, they’re more likely to click on your optin offer if they see a promotion box. (Click on the image promotion box below for a free checklist of what is offered here.)
A Freebie or content upgrade is used in creating a free opt-in to collect emails. This should be something that provides additional value, like a one-page checklist of what was covered in the blog post is a great idea. ( Good idea to include a content upgrade with every post on your site!)
Get your Graphics Checklist now. (click promotion box pic)
What is the Best Platform to Promote From?
It depends on a lot of different factors.
3. Social Media GraphicsFACEBOOK ADS If you post consistently on Facebook – a post or Ad graphics.(I create my own using my own photos or Stock Photos that can be used personally or professionally.)
If you are venturing into Facebook Ads or any other sort of online Social Ad Space, be aware that most have a 20% text rule. This rule is where there cannot be more than 20% of the text on your ad, otherwise, it might not appear for many of your target audience. Be strategic with the content you provide, since you can always include the bulk of your messaging in the Ad copy that accompanies the graphic.
TWITTERIf you like to tweet, then you will want to include a Twitter graphic to promote your offer as well. Even with the limited amount of characters, it is great to include an eye-catching graphic in your Twitter feed. I have two Twitter accounts, Update: (Now only one) you can include a tweet within your post to Twitter. I use social Ware plugin for this.
BLOG POST COVER GRAPHIC FOR PINTEREST
It must be vertical for pinning on Pinterest. It will include your blog post title + your website Url. A great stock photo for the background will really make your graphics do look professional and stand out. Pinterest posts linked back to your blog posts are a great idea! Measuring 600 x 900 Pixels.
Pinned images stay on Pinterest a long time and are searchable by keywords. A wonderful place to get inspired.
INSTAGRAMInstagram is a great way to reach your audience. Then have them go somewhere to learn more about you and your business. Facebook Groups stand out more as private and safe places to connect.
Creating a square graphic, you can post it to Instagram and also to Facebook, reaching both your audiences on both social media platforms. 1080 x 1080 pixels
On Instagram – if you have a great following or want to build one, invest your time there with image posts and stories to push your audience to your blog and direct them to your download/squeeze page to get them on your email list. My Instagram account Instagram . Follow me.
4. BRAND IMAGE FOR BUSINESS BRANDINGWhen designing your offer, be sure to check in with your brand styling. Be aware of what you are putting together as far as your brand colors and fonts. Are your pictures a good reflection of you and your business?
Use colour to draw the eye in and be clear with the call to action.If placed somewhere other than your blog be sure to include the website address or use your logo on all of your graphics.
I can use a simple layout for any social media post, it doesn’t have to just apply to Pinterest posts. Be sure to use a clear call to action for the best results. Leave no question as to what you want your audience to do – tell them – ” download the free checklist.”
This part is so important for brand consistency so review and check your branding to make sure you are on the right track.
5. BLOGGING In writing educational blog posts for my audience I try to show my community that I am an expert and authority in my niche. With your offer in mind, will write a blog post that will educate your audience and answer some questions/objections they may have. Always include a Graphic in your article.
I was the Welcome Coordinator for PAC Power Affiliate Club.
14 PAC Expert Authors compiled our first book together, it sold on Amazon.
CHECKLISTs To make your next promotion a success I have created a handy PDF Checklist for you to use while planning your graphics. All the sizes etc to make sure you have covered all the promotional ideas here. Checklist click here or the promotion box above.
So there you have it. 5 Graphics ideas for your next promotion. I hope this post has given you some inspiration to start putting together some ideas for your own upcoming Promotional Plans using Brand Design Graphics.
If you want to more information of the images you can use, I have it here for you. Free Images.
This post was written by
Kathryn Maclean of Marketing Offline Online.net