Having A Mentor

 Mentor Relationships that are Effective The role of a mentor is basically to aid people looking for guidance in reaching their goals. This usually pertains to business goals. The decision to move forward getting support with your business you … [Continue reading]

Start a -Post Facebook Group

We all post Facebook updates, but do YOU post on a Facebook Group that YOU own? Private Facebook Groups are simple to join, just the click a button. EASY! It’s much less threatening than being on an email list that we don’t really want to … [Continue reading]

Harmful Stress In Your Life Now And What To Do About It

  Have you ever felt so much stress at work that you just wanted to scream? Occupational stress is stress related to one's job. Occupational stress often stems from unexpected responsibilities and pressures that do not align with a … [Continue reading]

Branding You and Your Business

Branding is a very important aspect of your Business Branding yourself before your business is the positive experience your customers have with YOU,  first and then your company. Your company’s brand represents your market identity …… who you are, … [Continue reading]

The Road Not Taken

  The road less traveled brings innovation - (something original and more effective) - Wikipedia The Road Not Taken I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one … [Continue reading]

5 Reasons for Taking Action with your Business

    If you take action... You will be in the category of the 5% of the world who take action towards their visions and their dreams. The other 95% of the population do not realize their dreams. Only that 5% have the ability to set … [Continue reading]

Mobile - Click - Category