Goal Setting Strategy

 Goal Setting is a  process or strategy of setting goals to help you choose where you want to be in life. How you want your business to grow. Who you want to be and precisely what you want to achieve in the certain amount of time with a solid direction and your desired outcome in mind. […]

AirTable for your Business Organization

AirTable Is a combination of spreadsheet + databases… Do you schedule things for your business? How do you do that? Do you know how to get more done by doing less? Do you know what works in your business? Do you cut out what doesn’t? If you start each day with only one thing that […]

Social Media Sites 7 Ideas to add Pinterest and Instagram

Are Your Social Media Sites Media Profiles Optimized? Make use of social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram to share your business story. Do it in a way that motivates and inspires potential clients to connect and engage with your business. You should make sure that your profile has been completed without […]

Email Account Overwhelm to Inbox Zero

Your 3 Steps to Inbox Zero   My email account needed help. Luckily I found Steve Dotto ( Canadian TV Computer show fame for many years). Now online with his program Dotto Tech.  If you don’t know him, learn about him here. I think he is terrific! Overcome information overload, get control of your email and […]

Social Media Marketing Plan – Use An Editorial Calendar

 Planning for your Business Stay organized with a Social Media Marketing Plan using an Editorial Calendar  ( Yes it’s a Plugin!) An editorial calendar lets you plan ahead! By planning your posts ahead of time. Most of us are so deep into our daily to-do lists that we forget to share the powerful, big picture […]

5 Reasons for Taking Action with your Business

    If you take action… You will be in the category of the 5% of the world who take action towards their visions and their dreams. The other 95% of the population do not realize their dreams. Only that 5% have the ability to set goals and utilize opportunities, move forward with their lives. If […]

Mobile - Click - Category