GUEST POST GUIDELINES
My level of audience that I write for is intermediate or advanced bloggers. Primarily B2B for business owners
Content is general concepts or detailed tutorials on marketing, small business, and social media
So far the guest posts on my site have done very well, getting as many comments and social sharing by myself the owner.
The first thing to remember about a great guest post is that it is not about your business, your products, or your services. Guest posts should be valuable sources of information – not advertisements. Any information about your business and related items should be reserved for the author bio. Occasional mentions, stories, or examples are OK to illustrate a point, but the majority of the post should be focused on something other than your business.
Format Posts Like the Ones on the Site
- Take a look at posts on this blog.
- Do they use lots of headers, bolded text, images, quotes, or another special formatting?
- Make sure that your post has similar elements to match other posts on the site.
Include Internal and Source Links
Show the blog owner (Kathryn) that you know my content by including a few internal links back to some of my posts.
Also, if you mention any specific products with affiliate links, books, etc they should ONLY appear in your bio.
Include a Call to Action at the end of your excellent guest post and be sure to include a CTA for comments. The more discussion your post generates, the better!
1. Submissions must be well written and have a main idea or subject with lessons talking about this idea. You are encouraged to use images with links such as Pinterest images of 735 x 1102, Facebook images 180 x 180 or Instagram images 1080 x 1080 and or videos. Lumen5 video is free to use.
2. Submissions should be 1,000 or more words.
3. Submissions should be written in English and be well edited and formatted. I will reject articles with spelling and grammar and formatting issues. Submitted in html format.
4. Submissions should include the author’s bio. Add a link to your site in the bio and also your social profiles.
5. Please adhere to copyright rules. If you quote someone’s work you MUST link to it.
6. Affiliate links, link selling, link stuffing are not accepted in the article and will be rejected.
7. If you intend to write a post for advertising purposes or write a sponsored post, you need to contact me first.
If you have any questions regarding the process, send me an email or see the contact page
Submit your posts to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: GUEST POST FOR MARKETINGOFFLINEONLINE
I will get back to you with more instructions.
Thank you for wanting to be a guest poster!!!